Cameron: Does P-R-I-E spell sticker?
Bryant: Where is Skully?
Me: I don't know. Probably hiding from you.
Bryant: Huh? I think I smell fur!
Bryant: When I grow up I want to be a Pteradon.
Cameron: Oh no! Don't be that because God killed all the dinosaurs. You don't want to be that when you grow up!
Me: You guys need to pray for each other. You've been fighting way to much.
Cameron: Lord, please help Bryant not to fuss when I take his toys. Amen.
(After the boys helped me make Monkey Munch / Puppy Chow)
Cameron: Daddy. We made an extra special treat and you can have some. It is so yummy! You can call it Monkey or Dog.
Cameron: Mommy, guess what else we had to eat tonight?
Me: I don't know, what?
Cameron: Well, guess. It is something sweet and it starts with an L.
Me: Hummm... a lollipop?
Cameron: Nope, guess again.
Me: I don't know, just tell me.
Cameron: Cantaloupe!
Bryant: I think I ate to much, my leg hurts.
Cameron: The bad girl at school got on orange today!
Me: She's not a bad girl, maybe she was just having a bad day. Do you know her name?
Cameron: No.
Me: It is Kirsten.
Cameron: Oh, that's hard. I'm just gonna call her the bad girl.
12 years ago




3 comments:
Very cute!!! Love it! I think I like the prayer the best!!
Those are SO funny! Isn't there a part of you that hopes they never leave this stage? :)
lol. That is too cute!
Post a Comment