B- I wish I weren't a puzzle.
Me - You wish you were a puzzle?
B - No. I wish I wasn't a puzzle.
Me - You aren't a puzzle.
B - I know, but if I was I wish I wasn't because it would hurt when you got broken all apart.
Me - What's your favorite part of school?
C - Math fluency
Me - You love math, don't you? B, what's yours?
B - Lunch
Me - Yuck! Do you smell that skunk?
C - Oh ya, that's terrible!
H - I play B's flute an all the stunks, they go to top of mountain. And all the stunks stay there.
C - Alrighty then.
C - We got a calendar to fast for church. It says tomorrow is sweets and the next day is video games.
B - Oh no! That's terrible!!
B (to me) - Skully's the best. He's almost better than you. Maybe he is better than you because I can make a blanket out of him and snuggle.
B - Mommy, will you come snuggle with me?
Me - In a minute baby, I need to get ready.
B - Uh, Mommy? You might want to take a shower while you are in there. You are kinda stinky.
Seeing an Army truck while driving:
Me - Army truck.
B - Yep. No ones left. The battle is over.
B - I wish I had beaver teeth so I could chew up anything.
Sneaking into our bed at 4am:
Me - What are you doing?
H - Trying to be quiet.
Me - Grandma will be gone at Spring Break, but we will get to see Grandpa.
B - Oh no! We better call Grandma and tell her to leave the money.
Me - What? Grandpa has money.
B - No. Grandpa said Grandma has all the money!
B - I speak cat.
Hayden's sayings:
- My boys
- We aren't goin' this is diculous!
- I'm sure I'm cold
13 years ago





1 comment:
hahaha you're kids are hilarious! I think B wins this round. ;)
Post a Comment