Sunday, April 21, 2013

Purple Pony Party!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I am writing this WAY late... the important thing to remember though, is that at least I'm writing it :)

Hayden's party was all about PURPLE!  I was having a hard time coming up with a good theme, and then it hit me.  We constantly have conversations like this:

H: Where is daddy?
Me:  At work?
H:  Is he working on my purple flying horse?
Me: Ummm.....

Seriously!  This is a daily conversation, except she has stopped asking and just states it as a fact now.  So what a better way to party then to have the purple pony come to the house.  So, Daddy loaded up our horse (his real name is King) and brought him to the house to be adorned in purple and glitter.  The funny part was that she wasn't all that surprised to see him, kinda more the attitude of FINALLY, there's my horse!  I of course had to buy her a purple tutu to mark the special day and she added her own flare with her wedding mouse ears she got at Disney World earlier this year.  I was a fun party, not too many kids but of course her besties Avery, Melody, and cousin Morgan were there to celebrate the special day.  They all played and had fun horseback riding and dressing up.  When we sang Happy Birthday she got a little shy and actually hid under the table.  Yes, at times even she can be shy.  At least she got her request of a "Sunbrella" cake.

Haydie-Bug:  I had such a fun day celebrating you turning 3 years old!  You are so special to Daddy and I and I thank God all the time for allowing us to be your mom and dad.  You are getting so big so fast, but just remember, you will always be my little girl!  Love you sweet girl!!!!












No comments: