My baby girl turned 3 today! Such a bittersweet moment. It does all go by so fast, but at the same time it is so neat to see her grow and develop into such a fun, energetic, and spunky girl. She makes me laugh everyday with her off-the-wall comments and facial expressions and her little voice leaves people smiling wherever we go. Life just wouldn't be as much fun if she weren't around to keep me entertained and amazed.
Here are a few things to get a glimpse of who she is at 3... answered by her and Mommy :)
My favorite thing to play with is: Stuffed Animals and Princess dress-up
The best show on TV is: Doc McStuffin's and My Little Pony
My best friend is: Mommy and Juda
My favorite food is: Bread and Black Olives
The book I like best is: Goodnight Moon
My favorite color is: Purple
The snack I like best is: Peanut Butter Crackers and Goldfish
One thing I really dislike is: The boys trying to kiss me
My favorite place to go eat is: McAlister's and CiCi's Pizza
My favorite movie is: Cinderella
I love to: Play outside; take a bath; go swimming; play with frogs
... and if a picture is worth a 1000 words then this one is amazing! This IS her!!! I love you sweet girl.
13 years ago





1 comment:
what a GREAT Hayden picture! It is such a joy to know you sweet girl! You and Avery should get together and eat a jar of black olives... she loves them too. (weird... haha)
Post a Comment