After 2 weeks of swim lessons, I am proud to say my boys can swim ("fwim" as Hayden says it)!!!! Yes, I'm a very proud Momma.
Bryant started the lessons a little hesitant, but jumped in and never looked back. He probably wouldn't be able to swim across the pool, but he can swim long enough to make it to the side and has no fear going off the diving board and putting his head underwater. His instructor was VERY proud of him, and said he was doing things his elementary kids were doing. He told B he was his first preschool kiddo to jump into the deep end and even practice diving. He did so well, and had a huge smile on his face everyday. His absolute favorite was going down the slide! It was the first year they allowed the little kids to do it, and B had a blast the entire last day sliding and jumping off the diving board. NO FEAR! Love that boy :)
Cameron had an awesome 2 weeks as well. He could swim the width of the pool (it's a big pool) and his teacher had him practicing diving, strokes, breathing, and even the back stroke. He NEVER complained about putting his face in the water (huge improvement) and loved jumping in and swimming. It was his first year to enjoy the slide as well, and he did a super job sliding and jumping off the diving board on the last day. Both boys did amazing and earned an M&M bride for doing so well! Good job guys!!!
12 years ago










3 comments:
Great job guys! I can't wait till Addison can "fwim" for real. She starts her lessons tomorrow!
What an accomplishment - way to go! I hope I can copy this post next year :)
Yay!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment