Hayden-isms:
patta-killers (caterpillars)
Shnack (snack)
Fwim soup (swimsuit)
Balalaloon (balloon)
Lem-in-em (lemonade)
Hayden chasing after the cow at Chick-fil-A:
Hey cow! Come back here!
Bryant: What is this?
Mommy: Oh, you have a blood blister.
Bryant: Oh no, what's that?
Cameron: It's OK. That just means you have a bad case of the bloods.
Bryant: Mommy! I just popped a big tee-tee bubble in the potty and didn't even get any on my hands!
Mommy: What did you pop it with?
Bryant: My finger.
Mommy: Go wash your hands.
Bryant: Oh, nuts!
The boys after fighting:
Mommy: You guys need to say something nice about each other.
Cameron: He helps me lift things.
Bryant: He helps me clean up.
Mommy: How about we just say something nice about the other person, not something they help you do.
Cameron: Ummm, he picked up someones hat.
Bryant: He washes his hands before he eats.
Bryant: Mom, I'm exhausted. I need to eat.
Me: You mean you are famished?
Bryant: No, I'm exhausted.
Me: What does exhausted mean?
Bryant: Horrible.
Me: Famished means you are starving.
Bryant: Oh, yeah. I'm sandwiched.
Bryant chasing a cricket that keeps getting away:
He's a jumping genius!!
13 years ago




2 comments:
ha! I love it. I need to do this on my blog.
Those are hilarious! I love both of the hand-washing quotes ;)
Post a Comment