We were out enjoying the beautiful weather this afternoon playing on the swing set and having a good time. Bryant thought it was fantastic and insisted on sliding by himself on his tummy. He would go really fast down, hit the ground, start laughing and then head up for more. 
Cameron was more interested in the sandbox and loaded his trucks (and his brother) full of sand. After swinging, sand, and sliding got old we decided to take a little walk. Our ritual is to stop by the pond on the way back and throw rocks from the bridge into the water. Cameron started throwing rocks and Bryant got the hang of it pretty quick, but... no sooner did he bend down to get his own rocks when he hit his head on the wall.

Nice little bump/bruise right on the forehead. It's not the first and I'm sure won't be the last but gosh that little head (OK, big really) gets banged up a lot! Then we have Cameron... When I was trying to console Bryant, Cameron asked if he could go down to the water. Well, we are in need of rain so the water is really low so I said OK but told him to stay out of the mud. As a mom of two boys I'm not sure why I even bother to say such silly things because when a boy is anywhere near water he will eventually either be in the water or it's cousin, the mud. Well, he chose the mud.
I heard a cry for help and turned around to see Cameron with his feet stuck in the mud trying to pull himself out. I wish I had a picture of that because it really was quite comical but you will have to settle for the after picture. It could have been worse... God bless these boys!




1 comment:
I am so excited to get to these adventures! Caleb got his first goose-egg the other day! Its sad, but like you said, probably not the last! Handsome boys the both of them! :-)
Post a Comment