This past Friday was my clinic's Christmas party and it has become a tradition for my boss to take everyone and their families to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags. We left Bryant at home with a babysitter (sorry buddy, maybe next year) and the rest of us headed to the park. Cal and I had a good time but as you can see from the pictures I think Cameron had the best time. He went until the park closed and finally passed out about 11 (yes, that is pm). Thanks to Cameron's super fun friends Gavin and Ellie for hanging out with us and having a great time (oh yea, their parents too).









2 comments:
wow, i'm impressed with the parents brave enough 2 take on six flags with a toddler! impressive.
I was just talking the other day about how I can't wait to take my kiddos to a theme park. Chuck E Cheese just don't cut it for me. Glad to see it was such a success for you, and I'm glad to see everyone had a great time. I think I might have to wait another year, but it shouldn't be too much longer.
I like the Christmas background too.
Post a Comment