Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Turned 9...About 2 Months Ago

So....
Cameron turned 9, uh...well... maybe about 2 1/2 months ago...gulp.  I know, BAD mamma!!!  Crazy that it has been that long, but to my misfortune it has.  This year he had about 6 friends over and we went to Hole in Fun for golf and games and then headed to the house for pizza and pretty much video games.  I think the last one finally fell asleep about 12:30.  Not too bad I guess.  Star Wars was his theme and we had a great time celebrating my awesome boy!  Here he is at 9:

When I grow up I want to be: unknown (maybe a police officer)

My favorite thing to play with is: Playstation 4

The best show on TV is: Star Wars Rebels

My best friend is: Tyler

The thing I do most awesomely is: sports

My favorite food is: meat and rice

The thing I like best is: the iPad


The book I like best is: Here's Hank

My favorite color is: blue

The snack I like best is: goldfish

The coolest person I know is: Tyler

My favorite place to go is: Hole in Fun

One thing I really dislike is: chicken soup

3 Things that describe me are: sports; activity; music

If I had a wish it would be: ????



No comments: