Thursday, April 30, 2015

5 Years Young

Once again I am late on this post... about 2 months late to be truthful.  Oh well, at least I'm doing it now :)
Our sweet Haydie-Bug turned 5 this year!!!  Crazy!  This family is out of the baby and toddler stage and headed into Funville.  We couldn't be happier with this crazy, sassy, funny, smart, sweet little girl.  You make our family so much sweeter!  We love you so much and I am so blessed to call you my daughter!  You are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hayden at 5....

When I grow up I want to be: ????

My favorite thing to play with is: my stuffed animals

The best show on TV is: Paw Patrol

My best friend is: Avery

The thing I do most awesomely is: jump and spin around

My favorite food is: ravioli (mommy says black olives and corn dogs)

The thing I like best is: ????

The book I like best is: What Makes a Rainbow?

My favorite color is: purple

The snack I like best is: goldfish

The coolest person I know is: ????

My favorite place to go is: CiCi's

One thing I really dislike is: yellow squash

3 Things that describe me are: ????

If I had a wish it would be: that I would like my family all the time :)

The party this year was at the house with EVERYTHING Paw Patrol!  We had a bounce house and a pinata!  Such a sweet day to spend with friends and celebrate our special girl.

No comments: