Friday, January 18, 2013

Cameron in His Own Words

I can't believe we are going to have a 7 year old in the house tomorrow! I'm actually not sad he is 7, for whatever reason it just feels right this year. Maybe because of all the "big boy" things he can do now, I don't know, but 6 just sounds too little for him these days.  Cameron, you changed us from a couple to a family and me from a girl to a mother. You have been such a joy to our lives from the first time we saw you, and my heart continues to be overwhelmed with gratitude. You are my easy one, my rule-follower, and my sensitive soul.  Happy Birthday sweet boy, this is you in your own words:


When I grow up I want to be: I don't know

My favorite thing to play with is: a ball

The best show on TV is: Word Girl and Wild Kratts

My best friend is: Tyler, Cade, Ben and Lauryn

The thing I do most awesomely is: Jumping Jacks

My favorite food is: Brownies and Carrots

The thing I like best is: playing Wii

The book I like best is: fossils

My favorite color is: Blue

The snack I like best is: Peanut Butter Crackers

The coolest person I know is: Lauryn and Tyler

My favorite place to go is: CiCi's Pizza

One thing I really dislike is: Tomatoes

3 Things that describe me are: Kick; Jump; Run

If I had a wish it would be: to have the boat I saw that catches sharks




We love you and I am so proud to be called your Mommy!



No comments: