Thursday, October 11, 2012

Words With B

On the eve of his 5th birthday, I am once again reminded how blessed we are to have Bryant in our lives.  He certainly adds spunk and laughter to our family and keeps Cal and I constantly on our toes with questions most 4 year old's wouldn't think of.  He can beat you hands down in Memory and can put together a puzzle like nobodies business.  Here is a glimpse into our little intellectual comedian:

Bryant in his own words:

When I grow up I want to be: a construction worker

My favorite thing to play with is: Hot wheels

The best show on TV is: My Little Pony

My best friend is: Mommy

The thing I do most awesomely is: ride my bike

My favorite food is: Potatoes

The thing I like best is: Dolphins

The book I like best is: Sharks

My favorite color is: Pink

The snack I like best is: Fruit Newtons

My coolest person I know is: Mommy

My favorite place to go is: CiCi's Pizza

One thing I really dislike is: Potato Salad

3 Things that describe me are: Bryant Davis; 4; Worker

If I had a wish it would be: to have every Lego




Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!

1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

no wonder Addison likes him... he likes pink and my little pony! her fave. :)