Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phonemic Writing At It's Best

It's 12:30 am, and I should really be in bed right now but I just had to post this before chaos occurred and I forgot.  Today Cameron was sick with some sort of virus, but this afternoon the Advil had kicked in and he was feeling pretty good.  I was mowing the grass, Hayden was sleeping, Bryant was playing with his cars, and Cameron decided to make some cards.  He told me they were for Daddy and he was putting them in the mailbox for him.  Well, when Daddy got home this is what we found...

The first one was addressed to Dae and Mom:


Translation:  Happy Birthday Daddy (he said, "I know it's not really your birthday.")
                   Happy Birthday Mom
                   Mom you are full of love you are too Daddy

The second one was addressed to Brint and Hatnm:


Translation:  Happy Birthday Bryant and Hayden
                   Hayden you are full of love, so are you Bryant.


That just made my day.  Is that not the sweetest thing ever!!!!!  Man I LOVE YOU sweet boy!

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

sweetness!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Really sweet! Maybe you guys should start teaching a parenting course ;)