Monday, April 16, 2012

Two, Two, Look Who's Two!

It's funny how I really didn't think of time until I had kids.  Everything seemed to just go at its own pace, and that's just how it was.  Throw 1, or 2, and now 3 kids into my little world, and life just seems to be in hyper-drive!  I love it, but I do wish there was a way to slow it all down once in awhile.  Like on birthdays.  For some reason that little marker just seems to come around a little to soon.  Yep, it was yesterday I was having a sleepless night knowing our baby girl would be born the next day, but now it is TODAY, and she is 2!!!  Wow, that was fast! 

Birthday festivities this year consisted of family and a few close friends.  Hamburgers, hotdogs, jump house, and sand... Haydie-Bug, you had a blast!  I think the best part for you was that your friend Avery was there to party with you.  Sliding, jumping, eating, sticky flowers, you girls had fun together!  There was even a little time the two of you went AWOL and were found living it up in the sandbox... priceless!  Throw in two cousins that doted on you, brothers who were excited about your birthday, a Grandma with an iPad, and a Grandpa that likes to go outside and I think it is safe to say you had a great birthday weekend!  Daddy and I were just excited to see you have so much fun and spoil you for a day! 



Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

they were so sweet together! Happy Birthday Hayden! Love you!