13 years ago
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Say Queso!
We had family pictures done at the beginning of November. Just in time for Bryant's 4 year pictures, and a few for our Christmas card, too. Overall they turned out well, even though little Miss was determined she did not want pictures taken that day. She cried almost the WHOLE time!!! No joke! Every time she saw the camera pointed at her, she would scream, "NO!" and then start crying. We managed to salvage a few and even created a cute card in the end. Don't be disappointed if you didn't get one... I didn't order enough and by the time I realized it, I just didn't feel like ordering more. So, here are a few of the adventurous day. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
great pics! the one of Hayden in between the boys screaming is pretty funny. :)
haha!!! It was a great day! You have a super cute family!! I have to agree with Alison I love the one where Hayden is screaming too!!! True life!
Post a Comment