This week we went to the local Farmer's Market and picked out pumpkins to carve. Always fun with 3 kiddos and 1 Mom! Luckily they were all in a pretty good mood (besides Hayden who didn't want her picture taken). It took us WAY to long to find these little gems, but in the end both boys were very happy with their choices and even managed to pick out a baby pumpkin for Hayden.

Screaming girl! (Check out B's face! Priceless!! )

It took Daddy a little while to get home from work so the boys elected to trash the garage and play with play doh.

Wash my car! Nice surprise... I didn't even ask
Have a picnic dinner
Once Daddy got home the pumpkin carving party began. This was definitely one of those nights where you think you know your kids, but then... Bryant has always been the no fear, nothing to gross, kinda kid. Well, we found something "to slimy and sticky" for him. Pumpkin guts. Yes, all that goo inside the pumpkin that you have to dig out, he can't stand! He opted to watch everyone else and run around the trees in the front yard. Whatever works, I guess. Cameron on the other hand was very excited about it all and dug out the "guts" (yes, I said Cameron) and did a good job overseeing the carving (ie, instructing Daddy and I how he wanted them carved - B was jumping from boulders at this point). We got them carved and the boys were both happy.



Not to bad if I do say so myself!




1 comment:
too slimy for B? :) Who would have thought?!
Post a Comment