Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Halloween has come and gone and I just got a chance to look back at the pictures of the night. What did I see? Not much. That's right, not a good picture of the kiddos in the bunch. It makes me a little sad but I have to chalk it up to a sick photographer - yes, that would be me.


Despite being a little under the weather (Cameron and I), we did manage to make it all the way around the neighborhood this year (a new record for us) and the boys had buckets overflowing with candy. We went with some friends and seeing all the boys together was pretty cute! We even made it back in time for 8:00 bedtime if you can believe that! The boys had a great time and we have candy to last us the next 6 months. No, I'm not kidding.


Oh yeah, the costumes... Well, not as creative as years past because the boys now feel they are old enough to pick out their own (sad day). Cameron was set on being Spiderman. He has a new infatuation with super-hero's and Spiderman seems to be his favorite. Bryant went from Wonderpets, to Superman, to the same fire dog costume he wore last year. He was actually pretty easy to please. I had already told him he could go to the store and pick something out but he saw the dog costume and decided that was what he wanted to be (easy enough for me). Hayden was sporting a giraffe costume with what else, but a big pink bow. Let's face it, without the bow she could have gone either way. We had fun and although the pictures don't do it justice, they looked pretty cute.
My memorable moment was seeing the kids (all 5) running up the lawns to the houses and looking so little in their costumes... and yet at the same time, being so big and doing it by themselves. I can already imagine next year with Hayden tagging along too! So cute!


This is a note Cameron wrote before we left. He asked his Daddy how to spell Trick-or-treat and then he wrote it all out on the piece of paper. He only needed help with the c and k :)
Heading out. Soooo excited!


Had to throw this guy in here. This is a pumpkin Cameron decorated in school. Pretty creative, huh!?

No comments: