Last week Hayden decided she was ready to roll. Unfortunately, I actually missed the 1st time; I know, proud parent moment. I left her on her back on a play mat and when I went back she was on her stomach. Cameron wasn't too far away so I asked him if he turned her over and he said no. We high 5ed and I went to get my camera. When I came back she was on her back. Puzzled, I looked at Cameron and said, "Did you do that?" He started laughing and then fessed up - funny kid! So back to stomach. I guess she wanted to get the hard one over first, or maybe it's that she HATES tummy time and throws a fit so I choose not to make her. She made us all laugh though and did it about 8 more times over the next 2 hours. It was like she was saying, "I got this" and even showed Daddy when he got home from work. Now... she hasn't done it since! Maybe she forgot? Who knows. At least we know she can do it.
Oh, and 2 teeth!!! Yes, both bottom incisors decided to break through at the same time (at 4 months mind you). Lovely day as you can imagine, but at least she's better now. Kinda silly I know to get so excited about teeth and rolling over but it's just a reassurance that our baby is "normal". Thank you God for the little things we take for granted!

Practicing the roll

Sharpening the "pearly whites"

Yes, that's a Bumbo on his head. Leave it to B!
1 comment:
teeth already! ouch :)
she's growing up too fast. Such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment