Easter this year was loaded with fun things for the boys. We got out our Resurrection Eggs the week before, and the boys loved to go through the story of Jesus and open each of the eggs to see what was in there. I always wonder how much a 4 and 2 year old get out of things like this, but this year I was really surprised. When we got to the egg with praying hands I said, "Jesus went to the garden with his disciples and told them to pray." Cameron's response, "And the disciples fell asleep." He said he learned that in chapel at school (AWESOME!!!). When we got to the egg with the piece of leather I said that the soldiers whipped Jesus... Bryant's response, "Sesus need band-aid." So, goes to show you... your kids "get it" a lot more then you think - or mine are just geniuses :). 
The rest of the weekend was spent with family and friends. Saturday we went to an Easter party with everything from an egg hunt, to donkeys, to a hay ride. Sunday we went to an awesome Easter service and had lunch with family. What a great weekend to celebrate our Lord's death and resurrection! Thank you Jesus!!
Bryant did NOT like that bunny... he did better once they read the Easter story though




2 comments:
Bryant's almost as big as Cameron was when I first started watching them! Amazing how fast they grow. Great pictures! Can't wait to see the first one of baby girl Davis!
Cute Family Easter Pic!
Post a Comment