The week before Easter Daddy and the boys went out to plant the garden. This is one of my favorite things since I can imagine all the yummy fruits and veggies we will have in a few short months. I take no part in the garden except eating it and occasionally turning on the water when asked. This is Daddy's pride and joy and I love that the boys can all go out and spend a little quality time together. This year I brought a chair out and watched the festivities... boy was it entertaining. It started out with both boys underfoot trying to help dip holes and plant seeds. After about 20 minutes Bryant lost interest and began driving the Gator back and forth to the garage and bringing out every imaginable toy; Cameron still helping Daddy. After another 15 minutes Cameron spotted the trucks B brought out and then they both played together in the dirt and had dump truck races (while Daddy tried to corral them away from the already planted areas). It ended with both boys catching sight of the mounds Daddy was making and returning to help him finish the planting. Fun times!... at least for me. I'm sure Daddy could have gotten everything done in half the time but he was a good sport and the boys had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment