Sunday, September 28, 2008

And he's off...

Yes, the little boy we affectionately call B-Bear has taken his first steps! He has been practicing for a few days with a couple steps here and there but tonight he was ready to try a little distance. He isn't ready for his first race or anything but we are excited about this milestone. Most people don't want their babies to start walking but, call us weird, we are excited about it. We think life is easier once they can get around by themselves, minus the dirty hands and calloused knees. I must admit it does make me a little sad. He is getting so big and time is going so fast. 11 1/2 months now and it seems like just the other day we were headed to the hospital. I'm trying to save it all up but as most of you know life just keeps on going. I know one day soon I'll look back and say, "I remember when...." and it will seem like yesterday.

1 comment:

teamwilhite said...

Oh I am so excited! I can't wait til mine walks too!!! I'll be weird right along with you guys!