
Holy smokes! It's February!!!! We've been having fun and I certainly have not been checking in on here...oops! Guess I will have a lot of post-dating to do or maybe I'll just put on all the pictures I've taken so we can look back and smile together. Life is awesome! We are making memories and enjoying our time together. It is so freeing to have everyone out of diapers and able to pedal their own bike. I get a little sad sometimes thinking about how fast time goes but I'm determined to make the most of it and enjoy my kiddos!

Right now is "down season". The only things we have going on is basketball for both of the boys (they are both amazing players), school dance team for H (she is such a cutie) and piano for all 3. Everyone is doing great in school. I'd like to say they are all loving it but that would be a lie. We do enjoy our weekends together and days off...maybe that is why the mood has shifted and home is the place to be. That and now there are chickens and pigs at the clinic! They are the best kind, not ours. That means they can run over pet and play and feel free to stay or go as they please. No chores, although they aren't afraid to jump in when work needs to be done. Maybe that is why my garage smells like pigs?!
The weather has been wonderful this winter and we have had lots of days to get out and play. Most days the boys have a pick-up game of football in the front yard with friends or go "fishing" in the front water trough. Add in the pigs, chickens and lots of space to go ride their bikes and they are set! Maybe I shouldn't be so ready to move ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment