Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Double Digits

It is hard to believe that this sweet boy is 10!!!  Oh my goodness that is crazy, double digits!!  It has without a doubt been the best 10 years of my life!
Cameron you are such a sweet and special boy.  You are kind-hearted and have the sweetest dimply smile that will melt your heart.  Thank you for always doing your best and thinking about others.  You are a leader and definitely have your daddy's competitive spirit.  Stay focused on Jesus and you will do great things in this life Buddy.  I am so proud to call you my son!  Love you sweet boy

In his own words:

When I grow up I want to be: ???

My favorite thing to play with is: a football

The best show on TV is: the new Ninjago

My best friend is: Tyler

The thing I do most awesomely is: football

My favorite food is: meat and rice

The thing I like best is: football

The book I like best is: Bone

My favorite color is: blue

The snack I like best is: goldfish

The coolest person I know is: Tyler

My favorite place to go is: Hole in Fun

One thing I really dislike is: chicken soup

3 Things that describe me are: fast; smart; awesome

If I had a wish it would be: to have my own football field


Although we had said no more big birthday parties, we made an exception for 10!  This year he chose Flight Deck for 2 hours of trampoline and dodge ball fun.  Several of his cousins surprised him and came over to celebrate along with friends from school.  One sweaty boy = happy boy




No comments: