Thanksgiving:
Pre-Thanksgiving we did the Coyote Chase Race. Daddy, Bryant and Hayden did the 1 mile run and Cameron and I did the 5K. Cameron smoked his first race...especially considering he did NO running before he just went out and ran 3.2 miles like it was nothing. He even beat me, and I workout!! What the heck?! He placed 3rd in his age division.
Thanksgiving we headed out to MeMaw's and PaPaw's house. We met up with the cousins and honestly didn't see much of the kids except at meal times and bedtime. They had a blast playing together and doing who-knows-what making lots of memories! There is nothing like cousin time.
Christmas:
My favorite pre-Christmas festivities: filling boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Adopting and family from church for The Season of Blessing. And my new favorite, that I want to become a tradition, giving out presents in underprivileged neighborhoods with Beautiful Feet. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sharing that night with my family and some friends! Our church also had a series on Star Wars: The Faith Awakens which the kids thought was awesome! They even got to dress up the last weekend and meet Chewy and Leia. Love our church!
Christmas Eve-Eve, we were off to San Antonio for lots of hunting. Time with the big cousins. Fun at The Ranch. Watching the new Star Wars movie. Walking on the River Walk. Spending time with family and having everyone together! I love being in the country and getting to share that with my kids. I didn't grow up there but spent enough time there growing up that it is such a part of me and something I want to share with my kids. I love that they love seeing the cows and playing in the dirt and shooting BB guns. God's creation at it's finest!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment