Monday, November 16, 2015

Handsome at Forty

This amazing lovable guy turned the big 4-0 this year!  It actually isn't any fun teasing him about it because I'm not too far behind (darn it).  I remember going to my aunt's 40th birthday party when I was young and thinking how OLD she was.  Now it doesn't seem so bad.  Perspective ;)

I just want to say how incredibly blessed I feel to have spent 13 years married to this handsome guy and the last 17 hanging out with him.  God sure did know how to pick a "mentor" didn't he Babe!  You are my best decision ever and I would choose you all over again.  Every year gets better and better and you get hotter and hotter (who knew that was possible). Happy Birthday!  I hope you felt loved and enjoyed your mini trip.




Cameron got to go on daddy's special trip.  Not sure why I didn't get a pic of daddy with his deer

No comments: