What the what?! How are you 8 already? My, my little Squishy you sure have grown up to be a super sweet guy. You have a quietness about you that comes out around others. Some may think you are shy but the truth is you are thinking, always a thinker. You analyze and ponder so much about the world and others. You have a soft side that just wants to be snuggled and loved. You are so funny and I LOVE that you know how to laugh at yourself and make others laugh with you. Thank you for challenging me and making me see the world through your eyes...a place to be made better and share lots of laughs and hugs. I love you B-bear!
B in his own words:
When I grow up I want to be: in the Air Force
My favorite thing to play with is: Star Wars Legos
The best show on TV is: Star Wars (the movies)
My best friend is: Carter High
The thing I do most awesomely is: play Star Wars
My favorite food is: a Sundae
The thing I like best is: Big Red
The book I like best is: Star Wars
My favorite color is: blue
The snack I like best is: ants on a log
The coolest person I know is: Carter Cole
My favorite place to go is: Washington DC
One thing I really dislike is: homework
3 Things that describe me are: cute; nice; awesome
If I had a wish it would be: for me to listen to God better
Like I said, is he not the sweetest thing!
Instead of a party this year we opted for a day at the State Fair of Texas and then dinner at Pappasito's (his choice). He was one happy boy!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment