I seriously cannot believe that my baby girl turned 4 today!!! I guess life really does go faster when you are having fun. Here's to you sweet girl.
Hayden-
You are so smart and funny (I'll just call it witty) for such a young age. You pick up on everything and half the stuff you say you don't even realize is hysterical. Or maybe it is just how you say it. You love dragons, My Little Pony's, and hanging out with your brothers. You call me "Momma" and you love to go to Daddy's work and see the horses. You LOVE stuffed animals and could careless about baby dolls. Everyday you pretend to be an animal - current favorites are a dragon, mouse, and kitten.
Four years ago I was scared to death to have a girl, but now I couldn't imagine life without you. God knew I needed you before I did. I love you sweet girl and couldn't be happier to be your Momma :)
In her own words:
My favorite thing to play with is: Dragons
The best show on TV is: How to Train Your Dragon
My best friend is: Avery and Morgan
My favorite food is: Pickles
The book I like best is: animals - mice
My favorite color is: purple
The snack I like best is: Goldfish
The coolest person I know is: Avery
My favorite place to go is: McAlister's Deli
One thing I really dislike is: mean mousys (otherwise known as mean mice)
12 years ago






1 comment:
So happy to be a part of your life sweet girl! Avery is honored to be one of your bffs :)
Post a Comment