Neighbor came over:
B: What did she need?
Me: An egg.
B: Yea, she probably didn't have any money.
Hayden being introduced to someone:
Friend: This is Hayden. She is Dr. Davis' daughter.
H: I'm Cyndi's girl.
At a restaurant:
H: Momma. What do I do here?
Me: Circle the one that is different.
H: That one (pointing to the monkey with one ear).
Me: Very good! Why is that one different?
H: I don't know, because he's crazy?
H: When the wind blows the cradle will tock.
B: Rock!
H: When the wind blows (pause)
C: The cradle will rock.
H: When the wind blows the cradle will tock.
B: Rock!! Hayden, focus!
C: We have a really crazy idea!
Me: Great. Is someone going to get hurt?
C: I'm not sure but we need a box and a rope.
Cal: Hayden, we don't pick our nose at the table.
H: OK. I'll put it back in.
12 years ago





1 comment:
OMG!!! These are hilarious! Best ones yet!!
Post a Comment