Sunday, February 2, 2014

Eight Is Great!

My sweet boy turned 8 last month (on the 19th to be exact)!!!  Crazy how time flies.  Although I'm a little late in posting this I just wanted him to know how special he is to us and how much we love him.
Cameron, you are such a sweet, sensitive, loving boy.  You love your sister like crazy and would stick up for your brother any day.  You are athletic, appreciate humor, have a great memory, and are competitive to the core.  Thank you for being a rule-follower and not being too big for mommy snuggles and holding my hand.  You allowed me to be called Mommy and I've loved every part of the last 8 years God has blessed us with you.  I love you sweet boy and I've loved seeing you grow into the boy God has called you to be.  Keep growing!

In his own words:


When I grow up I want to be: a paleontologist
 
My favorite thing to play with is: Playstation 4

The best show on TV is: Lego Ninjago's

My best friend is: Tyler and Cade

The thing I do most awesomely is: play Lego Superhero's

My favorite food is: Salmon

The thing I like best is: playing basketball

The book I like best is: Lego Ninjago's

My favorite color is: blue

The snack I like best is: Cheese Its

The coolest person I know is: Tyler

My favorite place to go is: Main Event and Chuck E. Cheese's

One thing I really dislike is: tomatoes

3 Things that describe me are: Fast; Football; Baseball

If I had a wish it would be: to have lots of Nerf guns



No comments: