Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things... Take IX

Cameron: You weren't supposed to tell her!
B: I won't tell her again.


B: (spitting something out) Yuck!  That was na-sty!
Me: It was just a Cheerio.  Those aren't nasty.
Cameron: No it wasn't, it was poop.  Look, it's all over his mouth.
Me: That's chocolate.
Cameron: Oh, I thought it was poop.


Cameron: Dragonfly!
Me: Where?
Cameron: 10 o'clock!


Me: Bryant, I'm pooped.
B: No I didn't!!


B: What do dogs eat?
Me: What do our dogs eat?
B: Grass.


B: Do you know what ships used to be called?
Me: What?
B: The Mayflower.
Daddy: That was the name of the first ship, wasn't it?
C: Mommy, were you on it?


Cameron looking at a cross on the front porch:
Cameron: Mom?  What does that cross say?
Me: As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
Cameron: Oh.  Did someone die there?








1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

hahahahahaha... so funny. i need to do this.