Bryant's birthday party was at, CHUCK E. CHEESE'S!!! Yes, I'm not particularly fond of ol' Chuck, but all 3 boys in this house think it is a great place to hang out (and the little girl, too). So, commence the festivities! B tends to love the big boys, so this year we told him he could only invite kids his own age. He didn't seem to mind at all. His only response, "Cameron can't come to my party. He's 5." Once I explained family was exempt from the rules he was good to go. We all had a lot of fun playing games and eating food. I have to admit I had a good time and loved to see my little B having a great time.
Helping B win against Daddy and Hayden
Hayden LOVING the carosel
Mr. Andy helping Clayton
Daddy and Mr. Jake. A basketball competition???
Cameron playing a game
Dean, just where we expected to find him, on a horse
Happy Birthday B-Bear!











No comments:
Post a Comment