Monday, October 31, 2011

Bikes, Trikes, and B-Bear's

Every year the boy's school does a fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Hospital. It is called the Trik-A-Thon. The pre-K kiddos bring their bikes to school and get to ride for 30 minutes around a course in the parking lot to raise money for the hospital. Cameron did great last year, but I ended up missing most of it and didn't take my camera (not sure what my excuse was). This year was B's year and he was ready! I think Cameron being home "sick" and getting to watch him was Bryant's motivation to show his big brother what he could do. He was focused and ready! The first lap proved a bit tricky for a motivated boy that doesn't turn sharp corner's often, but once he got the hang of it he was gone! He rode 18 laps and didn't even stop for a water break (he told me he wasn't tired when I told him he could stop for a drink)! He rode the whole thing with this look of 1/2 determination and 1/2 satisfaction on his cute little face. I was pretty impressed to say the least. Good job B-Bear, I hope this is just a glimpse of what you will do in life when you set your mind to something!






Nope, not tired at all :)


No comments: