Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sassy!

This is the best word I have to describe our little 15 month old ball of fire! She is a girl who knows what she wants and what she doesn't, and isn't afraid to let you know. She is: sassy, snugly, affectionate, funny, entertaining, cute, loving, and determined. She likes: books, remote controls, shoes, bathes, sleeping, animals, her brother's toys - especially the one's she isn't supposed to have, bananas, driving the car, accessories, and outside. She dislikes: new foods, people in her personal space, loud noises, new places, and strangers. She loves: her brothers, her burpee, and her Daddy. She is COMPLETELY different then the boys and although there are days I could do without the attitude, drama, or diva-like behavior, I'll take all that the good Lord has given me and work hard to mold her into the Woman of God I know she can be. Man I love this Sassy Bug-Bug!


2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

LOVE the pigtails!

April :) said...

What a sweet girl! She also loves ME!!! LOVE the pigtails...what a cutie!