Yesterday... I went to school to pick up Cameron. When we were leaving a little girl came to the door and told him that she "loved him." A little strange I thought but with the crazy weather they hadn't seen each other in awhile so I figured she was telling everyone that. Well, next thing I know she is hugging him and kissing him on the cheek... YIKES! In the process of hugging him she broke his snowman he had made that day in class and he was, by the look on his face, devastated. She apologized and then told him AGAIN, that she loved him. He didn't say anything back because he was so upset about the snowman. I reassured him it was an accident and that we could fix it when we got home. When we got in the car our conversation went something like this:
Me: What's wrong?
Cameron: Her broke my snowman.
Me: It's ok. We can fix it when we get home. Did you hear her tell you that she loved you?
Cameron: Yeah. Her asked me to marry her.
Me: She did! What did you say?
Cameron: I told her ok.
Are you kidding me!!!! There you have it... my 5 year old is getting married!
Don't worry, I told him he had to wait until he was 20 :)
12 years ago




3 comments:
lol. Cameron you are too young to get married!
Love it! Is she cute because you got to think about the gkids!!!
Ha ha! I love the simplicity of life at 5. :)
Post a Comment