Friday, January 7, 2011

Kitty's and Corn Starch

Kitty:
Last night I was fixing dinner and the boys were playing outside. Bryant came in after a little bit and asked for some kitty food and water because they were going to catch a kitty (and name him Milo). I told him he could use some dog food and gave him a little water. I could hear them talking in the garage and after a little bit I decided to go out and see what they were up to. Here's what I found...



They had taken the dog food and made a trail from the edge of the garage all the way to the cat carrier! Cameron even wrote a note to Daddy telling him not to pick up the food because they were going to catch a kitty. I know my kids well, but I wouldn't have thought they'd come up with that! To our surprise something did eat the food last night after the boys went to bed... I have a suspicion it was the neighbors dog though.


Corn starch:
After the boys had come in the house from playing it was chaos! Hayden fussing, me cooking, boys excited about the idea of catching a kitty and everyone hungry (Daddy not yet home). I looked over and see white on Bryant's lips:

Me: Bryant. What is on your lips?

Bryant: I don't know.

Me: Bryant did you just eat that stuff out of the container on the counter?

Bryant: Uh, huh

Me: Didn't taste very good, did it?

Bryant: No! It was yucky!



Yes, that says corn starch on it... Lord help me!

3 comments:

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Ha Ha! I think it's hilarious the things that they are willing to eat off the ground or from wherever, but won't touch half the food on their plates with a 10 foot pole. (or maybe that's just my kid..)

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

so true Steph. It's not just your kid. :)

Becky Lee Burk said...

Candice and I was looking at your blog and laughing out loud! Hillarous!!! I love it.