This day is winding down and I just wanted to say what a great time I've had spending this special day with you. You are turning out to be such an amazing little boy and I am so blessed to call you my son. I hope today was as much fun for you as it was for me. We love you buddy and feel so blessed to call you ours! Happy 5th Birthday my sweet boy!

21 Things I Love About You:
1. Your laughing eyes.
2. Your imagination - only you can take a napkin holder and spoons and entertain yourself for an hour.
3. Your willingness to help - dusting, cooking, or feeding the dogs you just want to be my big helper.
4. You are social. You make friends easily and enjoy everyone for who they are.
5. Your love of movies and TV.
6. You are giving. If someone gives you a present you want to give them something back.
7. Your humor - dry or just pain silly, you get it.
8. You still hold my hand in public and kiss me good-bye at school.
9. You LOVE your sister and brother. You make Hayden laugh so sweet and like helping Bryant.
10. Your awesome smile.
11. You are a rule follower... thank you Jesus!
12. Your love of dress up and disregard for "the way it is supposed to go"... a spiderman, pirate, sheriff. That's the way you roll.
13. Your competitiveness. It will make you a winner one day.
14. You would rather eat steak than a cupcake.
15. You still sleep with your burpy and puppy.
16. The way your face lights up when you get a compliment or do something for the first time.
17. Your blonde hair and cowlick.
18. You love to snuggle. Grab a blanket and a movie and you could stay in my arms for hours.
19. You are a leader. You will make the plans and get things rolling.
20. You are sensitive.You cry when you know you have upset us or let us down.
21. You are my sweet boy and I am so blessed God gave me You!




No comments:
Post a Comment