Soccer was actually over several weeks ago but we just had our end of the year party. Why you ask? Well, turns out the league didn't order enough trophies for the kiddos. Don't ask. You'd think they knew all season how many they would need but... ok, I'll stop judging now. The party was at CiCi's pizza (where else) and I think half of Weatherford was there that night. Can you say CRAZY!!! It turned out to be a great season. They didn't actually keep score during the games, but who are you kidding, we did! As I recall, we won all but 1 game. Daddy did a great job as a coach. None of the boys had played before and by the end they all had improved so much and were having such a great time. The best compliment he got was all the parents asking if he was going to coach again next season. Kudos to Daddy for truly being an awesome coach and putting up with a bunch of 4 year olds.
Cameron has decided he wants to play again next season and so have almost all the boys on the team. It is going to be so fun to see these guys grow up and play together. I'm sure there will be plenty more blog worthy stories in the not to distant future, so stay tuned for more about the Hotshots.






No comments:
Post a Comment