
21 Things I love about you:
1. Those blue eyes
2. You are a great Daddy - you're the example I want for our kids
3. You make me feel safe
4. You can fix anything and you aren't afraid to try
5. You provide for us
6. You pray for me every morning - I love it and need it!
7. Your love of pizza and all things ice cream
8. You put the seat down on the toilet :)
9. You love your baby girl
10. You decide where to eat dinner when I don't want to
11. You pay the bills, balance the check book, do our investing, and grow a garden all because you enjoy it
12. Your goatee - you get cuter with age
13. You are competitive and HATE to lose
14. You love Jesus
15. You aren't afraid of hard work
16. Your hands - strong enough to discipline, sweet enough to console and big enough to hold us all
17. You make me a better person
18. You can make us all laugh and you're silly
19. You are a great dancer
20. You are a finisher
21. You are mine, for better or for worse, and I know you will always be right beside me! Love you Babe!




2 comments:
awe! great list. Happy Birthday Cal!
Avery has that shirt too... so cute
Post a Comment