Everything... or maybe it just feels like it. It's funny to me how when a baby is born they are this little sleepy "blob" for the first couple of months and then everything starts to happen at once. We go from nothing to Miss Personality. So what is she really doing? Cooing and "talking" in loud sentences, rolling on her side (still about a week away from rolling over), sucking on her feet, laughing like crazy and loving her brothers! She is so much fun and such a blessing to all of us. We just had her 4 month check-up and the stats: 13.13# (75%)and 25.25in (90%). Healthy baby girl! Only negative is that she only takes 45 minutes naps during the day and is exhausted by nighttime. I'm working on it :)These are some awesome pictures taken by a friend of ours getting into photography. She did a great job! Enjoy!




I threw in a couple of the boys too... great pictures and cute boys if I do say so myself!!





No comments:
Post a Comment