Merry Christmas! This picture will have to do as our Christmas card because, in case you didn't notice, I didn't get them out this year. There is no great excuse, just that things have been a little crazy and I decided for my sanity I wasn't going to stress about them this year. Thanks for all of your cards and I promise next year we will be back on the band-wagon. So, what did happen at Christmas this year? Well, your eyes are not deceiving you, it snowed!!!!! Actually it was blizzard-like (for Texas) Christmas Eve but we were luckily enough to have it stick around all day for a white Christmas! Of course we got out and played in it and the boys and their cousins (and Papaw) had a blast! Cameron remembered what it was all about from our trip earlier this year and started throwing snowballs at people right away. Bryant surprised us and loved it! He was right in on the action and didn't start fussing until his poor little hands were like ice and he wanted to go back inside.

Thanks to all the family that showered the boys with gifts. Every time Bryant would open a gift he would yell and get excited about it. Cameron was just enjoying the whole act of opening, seeing and moving on. Not that he didn't like anything he got, but I think the whole excitement just got to him. The overall favorites: Bryant's new huge dump truck and Cameron's handy helper outfit (pictures of handy helper to follow soon).
Family, awesome food, fun games, and boys everywhere laughing and playing... that about sums it up. Can you think of a better way to spend a Birthday? Thank you Lord for sending your son!!!




1 comment:
Great family pic. You guys look so happy!
Post a Comment