
Well, they have learned to use their imaginations quite well. This is their rendition of a firetruck. They have just saved the cat from who knows what harm and are now driving to their next call.
They have also had the privilege of playing with things that my OCD personality usually doesn't allow. Like Moon Sand!! Who came up with this stuff anyway? It is just like sand only finer and you play with it in the house? Grand idea! You can see the mess I had to clean when they were done... but oh was it a great time!
... and then we come to today. Brunch at Blue Mesa (I would highly recommend) and then on to the zoo! Always a blast, and even better that Daddy was there to share it with us. Lastly, we stopped by Daddy's clinic and had the surprise of finding baby goats! Not a normal thing at an equine hospital but turns out one of the techs goats had triplets last night and the boys got to reap the benefits of a nice mommy goat and 3 little babies.

So that's the happenings around here the last week. I'll post pictures when the patio project begins!!!!




2 comments:
cute pics Cyndi~ I know what you mean~ I've given up on the floors and we have play doh on the brain now... I don't know about moon sand~looks scary to clean up?
Moon Sand? Hmmm, we don't know about that at our house and I hope we never do. I have yet to buy playdough or markers; awnd he only owns 6 crayons that sit on top of the fridge most of the time :)
Post a Comment