Monday, January 12, 2009

A Wee Story

Yesterday after church we did our normal Sunday routine and headed to lunch. I should have known things weren't going to go well when I decided to leave Cameron's bag in the car (he'd been doing so well). He hadn't gone to the bathroom in quite awhile so I told him he needed to go. I took him in and sat him on the potty making sure (so I thought) that all things were pointing south. Much to my surprise they weren't! Let me warn you all that haven't potty trained yet that loud noises and little boys peeing are not a good combination. As I was fired upon in the knee region I gasped loudly (just short of a low key scream) and I scared him which in turn made him pee more, and harder! Luckily I reacted quickly and readjusted things so that I was no longer the target but his poor pants were. I stopped laughing long enough to get him off the potty and realized the damage was mostly to his underwear and not his pants. I got to eat with a wet pant leg and he went Commando! Poor thing just kept saying over and over, "Sowy I tee-tee on your pants Mommy." It's OK buddy, I still love you!

2 comments:

Daniela said...

Oh My that is funny and something everyone who potty trains boys needs to here.

teamwilhite said...

Oh my word! So funny! Glad we have some time before all that starts!