Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Cameron!!!

I was going to start this out about how sad I am that time is going so fast, but instead I am going to say what a great year number 3 has been. It is amazing to see our little boy, who started out this year not able to say a whole lot and certainly not able to do much by himself (in the grand scheme of things), grow into an independent, sweet, polite, healthy, BOY! I love that I can ask him to do something and he does it (most of the time) and that he is witty enough to come up with some hysterical comments and rebuttals. I like that I can leave him in the bathtub to play by himself and listen, from not too far away, to his wild imagination at play. I love that he is concerned about his little brother and always gets a huge smile on his face when Bryant wakes up in the morning. I love that he isn't big enough to care about holding my hand in public or giving me a kiss goodbye. Here's to the best year so far... we love you buddy!

Just click on the video below to play. Hope you enjoy the last year as much as we did!



Look to the right to see a slideshow of Cameron's party at the gym. It was a blast... or should I say Cameron had a blast! There were only a few adult injuries to those trying to relive their teenage years... their names will be kept confidential! Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!

No comments: