Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Little Germs

This is what my counter looked like this morning... a little sad, don't you think? Bryant has been sick since last Friday and this morning Cameron decided to join in the fun (although it is no fun). The doctor started Bryant on breathing treatments yesterday so we are praying he gets well soon and that Cameron kicks this thing a lot faster than his little brother. One good note on the subject... they sat in this chair together watching Cars a whole 30 minutes before the bickering started!!

Addendum: Within 15 minutes of this original posting Cameron woke up and proceeded to puke his entire dinner in my lap! I guess I have reached a new milestone in Motherhood... quite honestly, I think I could have done without this one!

1 comment:

Go Team Wilhite said...

They are still precious even when sick! Hope they get to feeling better soon. I think this crazy weather is to blame!