This year, 6 year old birthday festivities were at the ol' stand by, Maverick gym. Lots of girlies to spend the day with and enjoy the fun! The theme was tossed about for weeks, but finally Princess Palace Pets won out. She had a blast and everyone was worn out by the time it was over.
After many months of asking, daddy and I finally let her get her ears pierced! She was super excited and nervous all at the same time. When it was finished she was a little teary eyed and definitely did NOT want them to touch her again to put a tattoo on her cheek or sparkles in her hair, but she did awesome! She told me later she really wanted to scream but didn't want everyone to look at her. She walked away with sparkly ears and a new stuffed animal and daddy and I agreed a little more grown up. We love you baby girl, I hope you enjoyed your day!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment