Saturday, April 30, 2016

Going on 6!

Watch out world, this girl is 6!!  Hayden- You are so much fun to be around!  You make me laugh daily and your sweet and sassy are, well mostly, in balance.  You are full of energy and constantly using your mind to be creative and artsy.  You HATE to be embarrassed and would rather be out of the spotlight.  You've never met a stranger and make everyone else feel welcome too.  You challenge me to up my parenting game and still treat you like the princess that you are.  I could not ask for a sweeter Chickaletta :)  Love you baby girl!!


Ahem... well... maybe this year I'm SO late in posting this, I'm going to take the liberty of answering for her.  Gulp (bad momma):

When I grow up I want to be: Dolphin vet
 
My favorite thing to play with is: Paw Patrol
 
The best show on TV is: Paw Patrol
 
My best friend is: Rafe
 
The thing I do most awesomely is: art

My favorite food is: corn dog
 
The thing I like best is: playing with animals; eating black olives

The book I like best is: Star Wars

My favorite color is: pink

The snack I like best is: goldfish

The coolest person I know is: ???

My favorite place to go is: the cat barn

One thing I really dislike is: the dark

3 Things that describe me are: spunky; fast; determined

No comments: