I'm writing this all WAY after it happened but sometimes you have to backup and capture some great things after the fact. November was a stellar month and I can't let two things escape without documenting the fun.
First, Daddy's birthday!!!! Creeping closer to 40, but not quite there, he is looking hotter with each year! Of course all the kids realize is that they have (according to Hayden), "The best daddy in the world!" and I would have to agree. We had a fun evening with his favorite dinner, a scavenger hunt for presents, and of course the traditional chocolate cake. All to say we love you to the best daddy ever!!
Second, the boys first race! The boys and I signed up for their first mile race at the Weatherford Coyote Chase Race. It was a little chilly and wet but they were super excited to do it. I made Cameron run too slow (sorry buddy) thinking he would die at the end. He didn't, and could have run the thing much faster. I told him next year we are doing the 5k together! B on the other hand narrowly finished. He actually did a great job but about 50 yards from the finish he got a side cramp and was ready to throw in the towel. They had both made a goal before we started to run the whole thing, so of course being a good mama I wouldn't let him stop until we crossed the finish line! Poor guy said he was never running a race again! I was so proud of both of them and had a great morning getting ready together. Love you guys! Also, thanks to daddy and Hayden coming to cheer us on. Next year H said she is running too!
12 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment