Yet another year in the books and another day spent celebrating this sweet boy! I still haven't figured out how to slow this down, so I guess I'll just have to make the best of making memories. We had an awesome birthday weekend. B scored his first touchdown - caught a short pass and ran about 40 years for the TD! His party was Saturday right after the game where lots of friends were waiting at Maverick gym to run, jump, play and celebrate the big 7. Per his request, birthday lunch consisted of cheese burgers and Dr. Pepper. It may not sound like much but this kiddo has been waiting a long time for his 1 DP he gets a year, and he drank it down, with 1 refill! Family presents at home followed by a little Yogurt Story tonight to close it all out. So many sweet friends to help celebrate 7 years with our servant hearted, smart, funny, sensitive, handsome, helpful, giving boy. I am so in awe of the boy he is becoming and honored to be called his momma.
So who is B at 7??? Here are his answers....
When I grow up I want to be: a Veterinarian - no influence given :)
My favorite thing to play with is: Lego Star Wars
The best show on TV is: Lego Star Wars
My best friend is: Mom :)
The thing I do most awesomely is: play with Lego Star Wars
My favorite food is: brownies
The thing I like best is: Lego Star Wars
The book I like best is: Lego Star Wars
My favorite color is: blanco
The snack I like best is: brownies
The coolest person I know is: Mom :)
My favorite place to go is: Maverick Gym
One thing I really dislike is: getting in trouble
3 Things that describe me are: Lego Star Wars; Star Wars; I love cats
If I had a wish it would be: to have all the Lego Star Wars
Only slightly obsessed with Lego Star Wars I might say ;) Happy Birthday B-Bear! We love you soooo much and couldn't imagine life without you!
12 years ago






1 comment:
Greatness!!! Lego's are so awesome!! Happy birthday dude...my kiddo's had a blast celebrating with you!
Post a Comment