Boys playing Battleship in the back of the car:
Me: Boys, you can't move your ships around after you start. I think y'all are cheating.
C: Well, you might have hit one of my ships.
B: Well, you might have sank one of mine.
Me: Hayden, the green princess is named Tiana.
H: Her name is banana?
Me: How was your first day of school?
B: Guess what? I love her! I want to stay with her forever! She gave me Fruit Loops for snack!
H: Bryant. You crack me up like an egg!
B: I love Skully more than anyone!
C: More than mom?
B: Not more than mom or dad, or you.
C: What about Hayden?
B: Well, maybe a little.
H: I went tee-tee.
Me: No you didn't.
H: Yes I did. Come here I'll show you.
Me: Oh you did. Great job! Who's panties are those?
H: Mine
Me: Do you have panties on?
H: (pulling down her shorts) AHHHHH!!!
C: Farted! Farted!
Me: How about we don't say that word? Maybe when you are ten you can say it.
C: No way! When I'm ten I get to say farted and watch the Olympics again!!
B: Lord, thank you for this day. Thank you for the sky and trees. In your blessed name, Amen.
C: Dude. You didn't even bless the food.
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment