Saturday, October 12, 2013

This Kid is 6!?!?

Oh my, how time does fly!  Today we are celebrating our B turning... drum roll please... 6!!!  I love this sweet boy and especially his heart.  He completely adores his big brother (but won't admit it half the time) and loves to have some one-on-one special time with either daddy or me.  He is doing fantastic in school and loves his teacher and his new friends.  He really likes to feel like he is getting older, but told me the other day he wants to stay little for a long time because he doesn't know how to drive yet :)  He is funny, smart, and is an "all in" kinda kid (no half way with him).  God has some big plans with this kiddo!  We love you Sweet Boy - enjoy 6 today!!!

In his own words:


When I grow up I want to be: a policeman

My favorite thing to play with is: Lego's

The best show on TV is: Lego Ninjago's

My best friend is: Emma (with brown hair)

The thing I do most awesomely is: play cars

My favorite food is: Candy

The thing I like best is: playing Mario Bros

The book I like best is: animals

My favorite color is: pink

The snack I like best is: graham crackers

The coolest person I know is: Mom

My favorite place to go is: LegoLand

One thing I really dislike is: peanuts

3 Things that describe me are: I can spell: Lego, God, and dog

If I had a wish it would be: to have all the Castle Lego's



1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

sweet boy! I love how he thinks you're the coolest. :) And you are!